Saturday, September 24, 2011

Panera Dates

I had two Panera Bread outings this week.

One with this wonderful Grandpa of mine:

He went on some wedding errands with me on Wednesday and had his first Panera experience. He said it was "pretty good," which is like saying it's the best place in the world, in Grandpa talk. We had lots of fun.

My other date was with this other wonderful guy:

We met with our photographer, Jenn, to finalize our wedding schedule. Thanks to her, we now also know of the hipster coolness that is the north side of Cincy. Can't wait to visit. We are SO excited to work with her!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE northside. OTR is definately a hipster paradise as well. If you ever want to come explore, my apartment is close to both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Also, didn't know you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete