Monday, September 24, 2012

A Happy Weekend

Jake and I were given a rare gift: a free weekend! Somehow, all of the activities we had planned were cancelled on Saturday, so we had a day to do whatever we wanted. Being the first day of fall, we did lots of fall-themed activities (plus a trip to GameStop and the comic book store, of course).

We watched quite a hail storm from our front porch.

We bought fall mums.

I busted out my crock pot cookbook and made chili and cornbread.

...and we genuinely enjoyed our time together.

I headed south on Sunday and got to hang out with the family. We enjoyed a fall festival, ate stew, and I even crossed something off of my fall to do list: a Gator ride on Grandpa's property.


I might have to add that back to the list so I can see this beautiful site again. And maybe add a camping trip back there as well. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment