Friday, November 9, 2012

"Thursday" Music Post

I'm hoping this is being written so early in the morning, most of you will think this was written/posted on Thursday.  I mean... it WAS posted on Thursday.  This IS a Thursday music post after all...

This time I want to talk about a band I heard about only a few days ago.  I listen to the Relevant Magazine podcast every week, and every now and then they'll interview a band.  The most recent podcast featured the band Purity Ring.  They're on the electronica side of the spectrum, but their lead singer, Megan James, really makes it stand out among the rest as something truly unique.  It just "feels" good to listen to.  You could sit here and listen to me talk about them, or I could just have you listen to them.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment