Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pho With Friends

My friend and former Hanover roomie, Van, is originally from Vietnam. Although I've had dinner at her house a few times, I've never really had a Vietnamese restaurant experience until yesterday. Jake and I met Van and Greg at Egg Roll Number One (yes, that seriously is the name of the restaurant) to try some authentic Vietnamese pho. Pho is basically a huge bowl of broth with rice noodles, meat, and different herbs. We loved it! However, I still have not mastered chopsticks. Those little guys are very tricky. Van actually leaves for a month-long trip to Vietnam next week, so she'll have a lot more where this came from. Thanks for a wonderful experience, roomie! I have a feeling we'll have pho again soon.




Like I said, I rode the struggle bus when it came to chopsticks. I dropped my egg roll in a large bowl of sauce right after this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment