Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Paul McCartney: Out There Tour

Well, I crossed something off my bucket list this July. Jake and I saw Sir Paul McCartney live in concert! I mean, he was a Beatle!! I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that we saw him. The concert was very well done, and not near as flashy as it probably could have been. It was just him and four other band members on stage playing Beatles and Wings music for almost three hours. My favorite parts of the show were when he told stories about his days with the Beatles leading in to songs. One story in particular included both Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton at the same concert. He is living music history and I saw it. Unreal. I you ever have a chance to see him, go for goodness sake!



 For your listening pleasure, Sir Paul on ukulele. 




No comments:

Post a Comment