Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Love Does

A little over a year ago, I started reading the book Love Does by Bob Goff. I knew I would enjoy the book, but holy smokes, it knocked me on my butt in the best way. It made me realize that I'm stingy with my love and forgiveness. I give those things to those I deem worthy instead of giving it freely. I need to love more, and that has to be shown in my actions.

We had the absolute pleasure of hearing Bob talk in Indianapolis on Monday. We even got to meet him after the talk and he signed our copy of his book.  His whole live centers around loving others and he is bursting with joy as a result. When I grow up, I want to be Bob Goff. I highly recommend reading Love Does and I am sure you will feel the same.

 "That’s because love is never stationary. In the end, love doesn’t just keep thinking about it or keep planning for it. Simply put: love does.” 





No comments:

Post a Comment