Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

We celebrated Mom's birthday last night with a trip to Cracker Barrel with Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Larry. Have you ever been there during their friends and family deal day? 40% off merchandise, and everyone knows it. It was so crowded that a police officer came in to the restaurant threatening to tow cars that were parked on the side of the road. It provided quite a bit of entertainment for the evening! We do birthdays right in our family. :P

My mom...she is another breed. I have never met anyone as self-sacrificing and joyful as her. She is my number one role model. I hope I can one day get somewhere close to the servant she is to the people around her. So blessed to have her as my mom.

So, happy birthday, Mommy-O! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment