Friday, June 24, 2011

Disney Friends

My seven-year-old self was squealing with joy during this Disney trip. Ok, my twenty-five-year-old self may have been joining along. Why, you ask? We somehow came across more Disney characters in the past week than I've seen in my last free visits combined. Too bad I left my character autograph book (which I bought when I was five) at home...

Pooh and Tigger

 Salute! Army guy from Toy Story

Snow White

 Sleeping Beauty

Ariel (she's kind of my favorite)

Belle (she's going to be Cinderella's neighbor soon with her own castle!)

2 comments:

  1. not kidding- I went to High School with "Belle" She was my brothers girlfriend of 4 years. I'll tellyou all about it when I see you next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete