Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just call me farmer Kik

We got a whole lotta wedding errands accomplished today! Mom, Grandma, and I headed to Kenwood to search for a dress for Grandma. She picked out a cute gold number that's perfect for my fall wedding. Then, we stumbled upon the best sale EVER in the men's department. Buy one, get one free dress shirts and ties for the entire wedding party and Jake. It was magical. Mad props to mom for dealing with the store in New York that had the rest of the ties I needed!

In other news...the heat index went down to a tolerable level, so Jake and I FINALLY planted our garden over the weekend. Like I said, our goal is to simply harvest a little something from the garden. We'll see how it goes, but we're feeling pretty accomplished at the moment. :)



1 comment:

  1. Love your stakes next to each plant! I really wish I had done that, because I can't remember what order things were planted... guess I'll just be surprised when they come up!

    ReplyDelete