Thursday, November 10, 2011

Getting Ready

The bridesmaids, ushers, and I spent the night at Mom and Dad's the night before the wedding. It was like one big sleepover with my best friends. Just the way to spend your last night as a single lady. :) We woke up to homemade bread, apples, and dip from Miss Blair to nibble on while we each got our makeup and hair done.



 When we went to the church to finish getting ready, Jake and I exchanged our wedding presents.

 Jake gave me a huge collection of Indie Christmas albums to add to our collection.


 ...and I gave Jake a pair of orange Chucks (which he could wear to the reception), and a copper pick for his guitar that says "I Pick You".

And then on with the show! It's going to be a little bit before I show actual wedding pictures because I don't have them back from our photographer yet. But don't worry, they are worth the wait!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your eye makeup! I like seeing your wedding in stages - can't wait to see the actual pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleepover sounds like so much fun - and breakfast sounds even better!

    ReplyDelete