Friday, November 18, 2011

Thank you.

I am feeling extremely thankful today for a number of reasons. Tis the season to actually say those things out loud, right?

Today I'm thankful for...

...my prodigal iPod returning to me.

...my new iPhone.

...the instagram app on my new iPhone.

...a smooth visit to the Social Security office to officially become "Kristina Brooks".

...my husband, and the fact that we are linked with a last name now.

...Hanover College and Madison, Indiana.

...spending an entire, uninterrupted day with my husband in Madison, Indiana.

...local chocolate shops and coffee shops.

...Christmas being on the horizon, and all of the fun and togetherness that brings.

Of course I'm very thankful for less superficial things than my new iPhone, but it's good to recognize the little moments as well, I believe.

1 comment: