Monday, November 7, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

The night before our wedding, we had our rehearsal at TVUMC, and then had dinner for our wedding party and family at Willie's in Hidden Valley. Somehow, we had around sixty people at our rehearsal. I guess we tried to include as any family and friends as possible, and it added up quite nicely.

The rehearsal went great, very smooth...until the boys tried on their vests for the wedding and found that I had gotten a European size instead of a US size for one of the vests. Oopsie. Thanks to Jake's very talented Aunt Judy, we got that vest to fit. I guess I had to mess up at some point, right? 

I was quite busy, so I only have a few pictures from the day. Here's a few of Jake and I in our best hipster outfits, complete with dead leaves and old barn.

 Isaiah made friends with the bartender at dinner and had a never-ending supply of ROOT beer at his disposal. He's got charisma, that kid.

1 comment: