Monday, February 20, 2012

Columbus Weekend

Jake and I took a little road trip over to Columbus, OH to visit with my very good friend Blair for the weekend. We hit up quite a few vintage-inspired shops and the huge local market in town. She knows me well. :) We had a wonderful time catching up with Blair and seeing the sights of Columbus. Every time I go I like the city a little more. I'd love to take another weekend trip there again soon!

We visited Bodega and Basil on Friday (yum!).

We browsed quite a few vintage shops.

We ate our weight in ice cream at Jeni's. Two of my favorite flavors were lavender and salted caramel.

We went to North Market and took in the Fiery Foods Festival (that's Jake tasting the winner of Houston's hottest hot sauce! From his reaction I think the prize was warranted).
...and we did quite a bit of walking on a brisk but nice Saturday afternoon.
 

Weekend well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment