Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Headband Hair Roll

My good teacher friend Staci (check out her teacher blog- it's adorable!) saw me with this hairstyle one day at school and asked how I did it. I thought I'd share it here, too. I found this style in another blog, but she didn't really go step by step on how to create it, so I just figured it out on my own.

Headband Hair Roll

Grab a stretchy headband of your choice.

Wear it like you're a hippie, with the band over your hair instead of under it.

Take the front section of hair in your hand.

Tuck this hair inside your headband,

Grab the next section of hair.

Tuck this section inside the headband as well. 

Continue grabbing sections of hair until you have all of your hair tucked in. 

Use a mirror to tuck in any extra pieces or sections that are falling out. I usually have to tuck in my hair a little more than I did initially to get the look I'm going for. If your hair is shorter, you'll probably need a few bobby pins.

You're all done!
 
Confession: My hair was extremely dirty when I did this. Here's another option besides a ponytail...or a hat, in my case sometimes. :)

3 comments:

  1. this is so cool!!! also if you do this with your hair wet and sleep with it in it will give your hair a really natural looking curl when you take it out in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I was going to post that next! I tried that today and it really worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll right away grasp your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.
    Panasonic RQ-L31 Portable Cassette Recorder with Slide Microphone

    ReplyDelete