Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photo Tree Display

As you may have read, I recently bought an Instax instant camera. I wanted a creative way to display the pictures that didn't require a frame so that you can tell they were instant photos. I looked no further than our wedding reception centerpieces for an idea. 

I cut down a limb from a willow tree in my grandparents' backyard (much like the ones used at our wedding) and planted it into an over sized mason jar. The branch was too heavy for the container, so I filled it with all of the loose change Jake and I had sitting around to hold the branch in place. If it wasn't in the middle of winter, I would have probably gone outside to find rocks to fill the jar with.


I had some leftover twine from the wedding as well, so I just tied it to random branches and taped the twine to the back of the pictures.

That's all there is to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment