Monday, July 25, 2011

A family sort of Sunday

Yesterday, the family and I headed to The Pub in Crestview to celebrate Dav's (Tessie's boyfriend) birthday. It was a super cool English pub-style restaurant where I had an amazing sandwich with ham, cheese, and cranberry dressing. Pretty sure I'll be putting cranberries on all of my sandwiches from now on.


We then took a detour to Borders for their liquidation sale. Poor Borders. But, I did pick up a few graphic novels for the fiance (woot woot Scott Pilgrim!) and this amazing planner...

The spirals are on the other side of the planner so a lefty's wrist isn't constantly smooshed in it. It even has facts about fellow lefties each week. Oh, by the way, I'm a lefty. Makes sense, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I want one! That's totally awesome. And I adore the Pub... because they have Strongbow on tap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20% off! And I had no idea they had Strongbow! I must remember that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Claddaugh in Newport also has Strongbow on tap :) Two of my favorite places for drinks!

    ReplyDelete