Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Dria

So many great friends getting married this summer! Yesterday, we had the honor of witnessing Alex and Julie's wedding. I really got to know these two on a Spring Term class to Spain during my sophomore year at Hanover. This is when they started spending more time together, so I'd like to say I was there for the beginning of their relationship. :) It was a beautiful wedding, full of all kinds of crafty details (Julie even made her own dress!). Plus, added bonus of seeing all of my very good Hanover buddies as well. It made me miss the days when they were only a hallway away instead of half a state away....

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Dria!

 The boys really enjoyed the activity sheets at each seat
 Old friends (and roomies!) reunited
 I sure do miss these gals

No comments:

Post a Comment