Thursday, December 15, 2011

New design, new guitar

Husband just bought an electric guitar. Doesn't he look like a rockstar?

In other news, I spent the better part of last night redesigning the header for my blog. You like? It's all thanks to my rockstar husband and his ability to read HTML. For serious, Blogger, you made that WAY too difficult to change. Sheesh.
If you like the silhouettes of the hubs and I, those are designed by my dear friend, Miss Aud. I think she should take those skills straight to Etsy. Who's with me?! Also mad props to my blogging kindred spirit, Staci, for patiently teaching me the ins and outs of photoshop. I'm looking forward to my time off for Christmas break so that I can have the time to tweak it a little more. 

1 comment:

  1. Audrey is pretty much amazing. And the new design looks great!

    ReplyDelete