Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday Music Post: CHRISTMAS EDITION

Mr. Jake again here.  One thing I really like to do at Christmas time is listen to Christmas music, but something that helps me REALLY get into it is Christmas music tailored to my personal music tastes.  I'm going to share some of those with you right now.

First off, something by one of my favorite indie artists, Sufjan Stevens.  This song is called "Hey Guys!  It's Christmas Time!"


The next song is an oldie but a goody.  It's "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney!



Here's a band who doesn't get enough credit for being really really awesome.  It's Guster with "¿Donde Está Santa Claus."  I love it.



And last, but not least, here's Death Cab for Cutie with "Baby Please Come Home."  I secretly want to listen to this all year long.  It is SO GOOD!



Well, I hope that gives you something new to listen to on Christmas Day.  There is a TON of Christmas music out there for everyone.  I suggest you find what fits with you best.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment