Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pacers Game

I am sorry for the lack of blogging the past week or so, friends. As you will find out with the next few posts, the Mister and I had a busy busy week. Fun things, though, so definitely no complaints here!

Last Thursday Jake and I went with Mom and Dad to see Game 3 of the Pacers/Heat Playoffs. All 18,000 of us were greeted with a gold shirt to wear to the game. It was pretty impressive to look out into the crowd and see a sea of gold!

I think the stars aligned to make this the greatest experience ever for my family. Gaither Vocal Band played the national anthem, to which Dad almost peed his pants (he's a huge GVB fan), the Pacers stomped the Heat and held Dwane Wade to four points, and Jake met IU basketball player Victor Oladipo. Holy moly, great night.

 No big deal, just hanging out with his friend Victor.

No comments:

Post a Comment