Thursday, July 26, 2012

Indiana Pride


 Maybe it was the praise from the Super Bowl, or the fact that I've traveled to different states fairly frequently this summer, but I've been feeling a lot of Indiana Pride lately. I've always loved where I live and never felt like I would leave the Midwest, but I feel that other twenty-somethings like myself are becoming more vocal about their collective love of the Hoosier state as well. The result has been lots of really neat Indiana themed products. It's pretty cool to see. Sidenote: if you talk to my husband, let him know that I would like any of these items below. Thank you. :)


Click on any picture below to see where you can buy it!

Kels found this first one...
  

Indiana & The Other States

 

Cities of Indiana Subway Scroll Vintage Style Wall Plaque/Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment