Monday, July 23, 2012

Ziplining

Jake and I tried our hand at ziplining this past Friday. I found a Groupon for 40% off Dagaz Acres in Rising Sun, and thought, why not? I was all pumped and ready to go until I started watching youtube videos from the facility. Then I was a little more nervous than excited. Once we got to our first line it was the type of situation you just had to jump in to (literally!) or you would never do it. It was a blast! There were a few that still scared me a little, one in particular named "Big Nasty". Nothing good can come out of that name. That line ended up being one of my favorites because of the amazing view, and it was a little longer than the others. The Brooks' give ziplining two thumbs up. So glad we got out there and tried something new! Well worth the trip, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment