Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adventures

Miss Tessie and I both snagged this adorable poster from Urban Outfitters for our new pads. The quote reads "I Want to Have Adventures With You." I really like this idea. I think the sentiment of going on "adventures" with a spouse/friend/family is one of the best ways to create shared memories and feel closer to that person in your life. I have found that I create the most memories with Jake when we go on small "adventures." It doesn't have to be an elaborate trip anywhere special. It can be as simple as going to an interesting restaurant or having a picnic one night.

I now have a tab to the right here ----->

I'll be listing all of the "adventures" that I go on with Jake, friends, and family. Hopefully it will be inspiration to make some memories of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment