Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daddio

This is my Dad...

...and he celebrated his birthday over the weekend. We made a trip to Olive Garden for dinner (specifically so that he could get his beloved minestrone soup), and gathered the family to celebrate the next day. He really enjoyed his rock speaker we got him for his Disney-inspired garden he's building in the back yard. Here he is using it boombox style around the house.

Happy Birthday, Dadjo!


Oh, and I decided to make some changes to the blog. You like? It looks great now, but at this time last night I was crying tears of frustration trying to understand how to simply change my header. Just ask Jake. Like I said, he handles my crazy very well. 

1 comment:

  1. It's cute!! I won't proclaim I know all about Blogger, but I'll help if I can!

    ReplyDelete