Friday, August 12, 2011

My Friday with flowers

I spent the evening in Morristown helping Jake get ready for his big youth cookout on Sunday. We tried out the new grill for dinner and Jake showed me a few new friends that popped out through our weeds (glad the weed killer didn't work as well as it should have!).






 Well, the last two were from a few months ago, but they were pretty and I wanted to include them.

We also did something surprising tonight. Our little Morristown hosted a music festival to support the local high school marching band, so we thought we'd give it a go. Jake and I were surprised to find that is was really good! The Goodnight Fields had us as soon as they did a Mumford and Sons cover. I've got to head to a family gathering tomorrow or I'd be at the park enjoying the music and nice weather with Jake! Don't you love when your town surprises you like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment