Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bdubs, Bowling, Donuts

This past Saturday, Jake and his band, Letting Love, were booked to play a show in Muncie. Because of the snow, we found out that the show had been canceled just as we got into the Anderson area to pick up his drums. Sounds like a bummer of a day, but it turned out to be pretty great.
Since the show was canceled, all of the guys in Jake's band and their spouses were free and able to hang out. We devised quite the plan at the last minute! We ate dinner at BW3's, then headed to the bowling alley where I proceeded to score a 114 in my second game. Believe me, this is big news in my bowling career. We rounded out the night with a trip to Deluxe Donuts: a 24 hours donut place. I recommend their cherry cake donuts. Yum. I always enjoy spending time with these dudes. It's a great group to be a part of.
Highlight of the evening was finding this gem: A claw tank where you can catch your own lobster and they'll cook it for you...right in the bowling alley. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment