Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blast From the Past

Last night I headed down south to the Greendale area to see Beauty and the Beat in 3D with Mom, Kels, and Kels's friend Rachel. I'm usually not a big 3D supporter, but "Be Our Guest" was super cool in 3D. It was like I was eight again, and I think all four of us knew the words to every song. I had the soundtrack on cassette tape, you know. I may have enjoyed it more now as an adult to see how nervous the Beast was around Belle and to actually know what that feels like now! For your viewing pleasure, here's the movie's most iconic scene (I won't tell if you watch it more than once, promise).


Then, I came home to find my parents had cleaned out all of the closets in the house and all of the board games, American Girl dolls, and trolls of my childhood were strewn across our living room. Made me remember what an awesome childhood I had. Now, if only I could find my Little Mermaid sheets, I'd be set.

1 comment:

  1. My AG dolls are in my guest room - I couldn't bear to box them anyway. Looks like you are set for a childhood game night soon!

    ReplyDelete