Sunday, January 8, 2012

Visiting Sister

I headed to Lafayette this weekend to visit the sister. Kels and her good friend, Kyle, gave me a great tour of just some of the hot spots in the area. I even got a tour of Purdue's campus where Kyle is in Vet school. I absolutely enjoyed my four years at Hanover, but it would be cool to have as many options for things to do as Purdue students have. I highly enjoyed my weekend catching up with Tessie and hope that we can explore more of the area during my next visit!

 We attempted to eat at Triple XXX Family Restaurant, but the line was out the door (next time!). Jimmy John's wasn't a bad second place, though.
This is Kyle's dog, Doc, and I love him.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you got to see Kyle for the tour! I'm sure he knows the ins and outs of that campus.

    ReplyDelete