Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Graduate

Here's to you, Kelsie VanDyke! Miss Tessie graduated yesterday from Hanover College, Magna Cum Laude. For all of you that don't know what that means (and that was me until yesterday), it means she graduated with high honors. Only two people have a higher honor than her in the entire senior class. She's a smartie.
I feel like I just graduated from Hanover, so seeing her walk across the stage yesterday was a very strange experience. My little sister is joining the work force. She's now a fellow teaching colleague of mine. Super weird...
Anyway, congrats, Tessie! Couldn't be more proud of you. No doubt in my mind that you will impact every student that comes your way in Attica.

Accepting that hard-earned diploma from Dr. DeWine
The Graduate
Not only does she teach, but she also flies!
The family and Grandma and Grandpa
Tessie and I at The Point
Triple Thumbs Up for graduating!
If Hannah and Jake ever form an indie band, this will be their cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment