Saturday, May 7, 2011

You Haven't Seen That?!

Has there ever been a part of Pop Culture that you confess that you have never seen, and everyone in the room says, "You haven't seen that?!" Well, I'm usually on the accusatory end of the exchange, but not today...
While channel surfing, it was revealed that I have never seen the "Back to the Future" trilogy. I thought Jake's heart was going to stop. Sure, I've seen bits and pieces over the years, but never all together. I caught the end of the first and the beginning of the second today, and finally saw the iconic, ever-quoted scene below:

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm how have you been my friend for almost 20 years and not seen the trilogy???

    Movie night, PRONTO!

    - Miss Aud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... How have you been my friend for almost 20 years and not seen these movies???

    Movie night, pronto!

    - Miss Aud

    ReplyDelete